Garlic & Pea Pasta
15 MIN PREP TIME
55 MIN COOK TIME
- 1 1/2 cups Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 pound dry pasta of choice. We like to use Barilla for a gluten free option.
- salt and black pepper
- 2 cups green beans, ends trimmed off and cut in half
- 1 1/2 cup peas, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, more or less to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated finely
- suggested toppings: toasted breadcrumbs (gluten-free if you want) or fresh dill
Bring a large pot of salted water to a rolling boil. Add the pasta and cook per manufacturer's instructions until cooked to al dente. Remove from heat and drain. Set aside.
While the pasta is cooking, prepare your veggies. To a large sauté pan, heat 3 tablespoons of Garlic Olive Oil over medium heat. Add the green beans and peas. Season with salt and black pepper and cook until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Sprinkle in the red pepper flakes. Add the spinach, and continue to cook until the spinach has wilted. Remove from heat.
Add the pasta, 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup of the infused olive oil to the pan with the veggies. Toss to coat fully and melt the cheese.
Serve the pasta topped with toasted breadcrumbs or fresh dill and additional parmesan cheese.