Oliana Mild Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Portugal)
This Portuguese gem is the result of crossing Arbosana and Arbequina olive trees. Delicate, with a pleasing, creamy mouth feel, this mild olive oil has notes of green almond and a bit of banana. Very fruity and great for all salad applications and light sauteing.
Our partner producer in Portugal uses high vacuum techniques post-malaxation to remove all oxygen in the processing stage. This super technical method preserves the phenolic content and flavor making it super fresh and mouth-melty.
Crush Date: November 2022
*Polyphenols: 222.3 ppm
*Oleic Acid: 72.11
*As measured at the time of crush.
Organoleptic Taste Panel Assessment:
- Raspberry Balsamic Chicken
- Mushroom Grilled Cheese
- Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Grilled Eggplant
- Neapolitan Herb Tomato Crostini
- Oven Dried Heirloom Tomatoes
- Goat Cheese & Arugula Roasted Beet Salad
- Arugula Pesto Pasta
- Cranberry Pear Glazed Butternut Squash
- Ricotta Basil Olive Oil Spread
- Golden Beet & Tangerine Salad