- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Truffle Oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 Tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to the package, strain and set aside.
Preheat a cooking pan over medium heat. Add about a tablespoon of black truffle oil and mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until almost cooked.
Press garlic and add it to the pan. Saute until fragrant.
Add pasta and stir well.
Add remaining truffle oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Saute well.
When serving, grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top.