- 1 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 8 oz loaf Calabrese bread cut into ½ inch slices
- Salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
In a bowl, add the olive oil, basil and garlic and mix to combine. Cook bread slices on the grill on medium heat until underside is toasted. Flip bread over and baste the grilled sides with about ½ of the olive oil mixture. Grind salt and pepper on top. Grill until the bottoms of the bread slices are toasted. Flip bread slices over once more; baste with the remaining olive oil mixture. Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.