- 2 teaspoons allspice berries
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg pieces
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon powdered ginger
- 1 Tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ Tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 2 portobello mushrooms, steams removed
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and sliced in half
- 1 lb thing asparagus, tough ends snapped off
- 3-4 Tablespoons Mani Orange Infused Olive Oil
Grind the allspice, nutmeg, thyme and peppercorns in a coffee grinder or with a mortar and pestle. Add them to a small bowl, along with the ginger, onion powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and salt.
Wash and prepare the veggies and place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle the Mani Orange Olive Oil on the veggies and toss to coat.
Sprinkle your spice mix over the veggies and gently toss and rub the spices into them. Let sit for at least 10-15 minutes as you preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
Grill the veggies until tender and lightly charred on each side, about 8-10 minutes total.
Let them cool slightly and then slice into smaller pieces for serving.
Serve over rice, salad, or by themselves!