There are several dishes that come to mind when you think of American Cuisine. Hamburgers might be the first, steak might be the second, but one of the others that comes to our mind that doesn't involve beef, is Waldorf Chicken Salad. We love this salad for it's convenience and storage value, and we especially love it in the summer!
- 4 cups chicken, diced (approximately 2 baked chicken breasts)
- 1/4 cups walnuts, chopped
- 1/3 cup seedless red grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 medium apple, sliced into small cubes
- 1/2 cup celery, diced into small pieces
- 1/4 cup Noosa Plain Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- sea salt (to taste)
- ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups of power greens
- In a large mixing bowl, add the diced chicken, walnuts, grapes, apple, celery and mix together.
- Add the mayonnaise, lemon juice to the mixing bowl and mix in with the chicken mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Ready to serve or place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Can be kept stored in the refrigerator for a few days.