- 2 acorn squash, unpeeled, halved through the stem, and seeded
- 3 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp + Tbsp Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp 100% pure maple syrup
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the squash, cut sides up, on a sheet pan. Place 1/2 tablespoon Butter Infused Olive Oil and 1/2 tablespoon Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar in the cavity of each squash. Brush the cut sides with remaining Butter Infused Olive Oil and sprinkle the squash with 3 teaspoons salt and 1 teaspoon pepper. Roast for 40 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the squash, until tender when pierced with a small knife.
- Place the squash on a serving platter. If the halves are too large for one serving, cut each piece in half through the stem. Drizzle lightly with maple syrup, sprinkle with sea salt, and serve hot.