- 8 to 10 slices of steaky bacon, long enough to wrap around the tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, at room temperature
- Salt and pepper
- 1 Tablespoon of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Maple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1.Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- 2.On a cutting board, lay the pieces of bacon next to each other lengthwise, slightly overlapping each piece.
- 3.Season the pork tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides. Tuck the think end of the tenderloin under the end so that the pork is roughly the same thickness along it’s entire length.
- 4.In an oven proof skillet, add the olive oil and heat over high heat.
- 5.Sear the pork in the skillet on all sides until nicely browned.
- 6.Remove the pork from the skillet and place on the bacon. Carefully role the tenderloin in the bacon, finishing with the seam side down.
- 7.Transfer the bacon-wrapped pork back into the skillet. Drizzle with the Maple Balsamic and brush to coat the bacon.
- 8.Roast the pork for 25 to 30 minutes, opening the oven halfway through to drizzle the pan juices over the bacon.
- 9.Once baked, remove the pork from the oven and drizzle with additional Maple Balsamic. Let the pork rest at least 5 minutes before serving.