- 1 (0.3 ounce) package Rasberry Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Butter Infused Olive Oil
- 1 cup graham crackers, smashed into crumbs. We use Pamela's Gluten-free Honey Grahams
- 6 (8-ounce) Mason jars
- 1 (8-ounce) block full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup plus 2 tablespoons or powdered sugar, divided. We use Wholesome Organic Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups heavy cream, divided
- mint for garnish
- Combine the Raspberry Jell-O with ½ cup boiling water and stir to dissolve. Add 1 ice cube and stir until the ice cube is melted. Let cool.
- Combine the Butter Infused Olive Oil with the graham cracker crumbs and mix well. Divide the mixture evenly among the 6 jars and press down.
- In a mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese with ½ cup powdered sugar and the vanilla until smooth. Add 1 cup cream and beat until stiff peaks form, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Combine the Raspberry Jell-O with 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture and refrigerate for 10 minutes to firm up slightly.
- Divide half of the remaining cream cheese mixture evenly among the jars. Add the raspberry cream cheese mixture then top with the remaining cream cheese mixture.
- Beat the remaining ½ cup cream with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Layer the whipped cream on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint, serve and eat up!