- 2 salmon fillets (approx. 5 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Olive Wood Smoked Infused Olive Oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley (for garnishing)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
Mince the garlic cloves and chop the parsley. In a small skillet, heat the olive wood smoked olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant and beginning to brown, about 2 minutes, watching carefully so that it does not burn.
Add the mango balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper to the pan. Whisk and simmer until the mixture thickens, about 4 minutes.
Place the salmon skin-side down on the prepared baking sheet. Brush liberally with the glaze, reserving the excess. Bake for 5 minutes, then brush again with the glaze, then bake 7 to 10 additional minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve alongside Harissa Baked Kale Chips.