- 1 bottle of pinot grigio white wine
- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 cup peach nectar
- ½ cup rum
- ¼ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 peaches, sliced into wedges
- 2 oranges, sliced into wheels
- 2 lemons, sliced into wheels
- 1 small bunch of fresh mint leaves plus more for garnishing
Wash and slice all the fruit, wash the mint leaves.
In a large pitcher, add the wine, pineapple-orange juice, peach nectar, rum, Peach Balsamic, peaches, oranges, lemons and mint. Stir well to combine and let chill in the fridge for 1-3 hours before serving.
To serve, add ice to your serving glasses and top with the sangria. Garnish each glass with mint and enjoy!