Stone & Grove Serenity Spice Olive Leaf Tea
Olive leaves were first used medicinally in Ancient Egypt, where they were considered to be a symbol of heavenly power. Since ancient times, olive leaves have been used in the human diet as an extract, an herbal tea, and a powder because of their natural healing properties. And now you can find olive leaves in all their anti-oxidant glory in this Stone & Grove olive leaf tea, made from single source estate grown olive trees in Australia.
Wrapping your hands around a warm cup of this Stone & Grove limited release tea is the perfect activity for a cold day. This is a unique, warming tea with a combination of olive leaf tea and selected botanical spices that will warm and soothe. Enjoy the warming flavors of olive leaf combined with cinnamon, allspice, licorice root and star anise. Drink it in.
Olive Leaf (40%), Liquorice Root, Star Anise, Allspice, Cinnamon Chips, Ginger Root, Elderberries, Cardamom Pods, Rosehip Shells.
Brewing and serving recommendations for hot tea:
1. Heat water to 195°f and pour into cup or pot
2. Steep tea bag in a cup for 4 minutes
3. Dispose of tea bag in compost bin
4. Allow the tea to settle for 2 minutes prior to drinking
Brewing and serving recommendations for iced tea:
1. Heat water to 195°f and pour into serving jug
2. Steep tea bags in 12oz of water for 4 minutes
3. Cover the jug, place in the refrigerator for 2+ hours (or until cool)
4. Remove from the refrigerator; add ice and garnish
5. Serve and enjoy!