Green Chili & Lemon Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from 1 medium pumpkin (about 1 cup)
- 2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Fused Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoons Grind Spice Co Spiced Chai Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of Grind Spice Co Colorado Garlic Pepper
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil, then add the seeds and boil for 10 minutes. Drain, then pat the pumpkin seeds dry on paper towels.
In a bowl, add the dried off pumpkin seeds, the Green Chili Olive Oil, Lemon Balsamic and Spiced Chai Sugar. Toss to coat the seeds well and then season generously with Colorado Garlic Pepper to taste.
Spread the coated seeds evenly on a baking sheet. Roast for 20-25 minutes, turning the seeds every 10 minutes so they roast evenly. When they are crispy remove the seeds from the oven, and then allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Shop the story