Harissa Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
There are very few ingredients required to make hummus. In light of this, it's imperative that the handful of ingredients used be of the highest quality available especially where the olive oil is concerned. This, and only this, is the secret to amazing hummus. And while it's hard to imagine getting tired of great hummus, if you'd like a little change of pace, try this exceedingly delicious and easy rendition that includes heart healthy roasted red peppers marinated in Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 2 15oz cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 16oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Harissa Infused Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup aquafaba (chickpea liquid)
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Grind Spice Co Chipotle Salt
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and process until creamy and smooth. Adjust seasoning as desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve and drizzle more fresh olive oil over the top if desired.