Ginger Apricot Granola
Warm, sweet and full of energy to start your mornings, this granola is a great way to start your mornings with half the sugar of most store bought granola. Great for snacking and topping dessert crisps, too!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats (rolled oats)
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups almonds (whole)
- 1/3 cup almonds (sliced)
- 2/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Roasted Almond Oil
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 cup dried apricots (cut into small pieces)
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, salt and ginger. Stir to combine.
5. Spread the granola in an even layer on a lined baking sheet. Don't overcrowd it, separate it in 2 baking sheets if needed.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the granola is lightly golden.
7. Let the granola cool before adding the dried apricots. Store in an airtight container st room temperature for 2 weeks.