Honey Sesame Glazed Kielbasa Bites
Looking for the perfect simple appetizer or tailgate snack? Give this recipe a try! Using our Honey Ginger Balsamic, Harissa Infused Olive Oil and Toasted Sesame Oil, these bites are a delicious infusion of Polish and Asian cuisine. Just the right amount of sweet and salty.
- Preheat oven to 425f degrees.
- Slice kielbasa into 1-inch pieces and place kielbasa and pineapple chunks into a 9x9 square baking dish.
- In a bowl whisk together all the remaining ingredients. Pour mixture over kielbasa and pineapple chunks. Stir well.
- Bake (uncovered) for about 20 minutes - stirring once during baking.
- Once finished cooking, carefully take toothpicks and skewer a piece of pineapple and a piece of kielbasa. Continue until all are finished.
- Serve and enjoy!