Fig Balsamic Caprese Salad Bites
These easy Caprese Salad Bites are perfect appetizers to feed a crowd. Made with fresh basil, grape tomatoes, mozzarella and our Fig Balsamic and Basil Olive Oil, these little bites of deliciousness are perfect for your next holiday appetizer, potluck pleaser or BBQ side dish!
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes
- 12 small mozzarella balls
- Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Fig Balsamic Vinegar for drizzling
- Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Basil Infused Olive Oil for drizzling
- 12 toothpicks
- Add basil, tomato and mozzarella ball to each toothpick and put in a glass baking dish.
- Pour Basil Olive Oil and Fig Balsamic over the assembled bites and let marinade for 1 - 3 hours.
- Drizzle extra Fig Balsamic and Basil Olive Oil right before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
Shop the story