Lemon Balsamic Peach Chutney
This delicious Peach Chutney recipe using our Milanese Gremolata Olive Oil, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic and Lemon Sugar is very easy to make and ready in 30 minutes or less! It’s the perfect way to use up those Palisade Peaches that are everywhere in Colorado summers. Pair it with creamy or hard cheeses, meats and artisan breads and crackers to create an easy charcuterie board, or use it as a delicious topping for pork, chicken and fish. It's also delicious as a jelly substitute for a quick PB&J.
- 2 tsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup finely diced red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely diced red onion
- 3 ripe peaches, peeled, pitted, diced
- 1 tbsp Grind Spice Co Lemon Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red pepper and onion and cook until softened. Add the peaches and continue cooking until softened. Stir in Lemon Sugar and cook until the sugar is melted, 2 to 3 min.
- Add the Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar to mixture and bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until sauce thickens and peaches become tender, 10 to 12 min.
- Remove from heat. Season with thyme, salt and pepper.
- Serve warm or cool. Refrigerate any leftovers for up to 1 week.