Lemongrass Mint Pickled Cucumbers
Fresh, crunchy, and flavorful, these Lemongrass Mint pickled cucumbers are a delicious addition to many dishes. Use them to give you an unbeatable, refreshing, tangy flavor to omlettes, pizza, burgers, salads and so much more!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
1¼ cups Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 large thinly sliced fresh cucumbers
1 cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
1. Add the Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and red pepper flakes to a 2 to 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir the vinegar mixture constantly until the sugar completely dissolves. Remove the pan from the heat. Allow the vinegar mixture to rest for 10 to 15 minutes, until completely cooled.
2. Alternate layers of the sliced cucumber and onion in the quart canning jar.
3. Once the vinegar mixture is cooled, slowly pour over the cucumber and onion. Allow the salad to marinate for 15 minutes before serving.