Mango Habañero Mocktail
This mocktail, using our Habañero Sugar and Mango Balsamic, is sun-kissed, sweet, spicy and totally refreshing. Escape with a glass this weekend or add a shot of vodka or rum to make it a boozy cocktail.
- 12oz water
- 1 Package of Stash Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea (or your favorite Mango Herbal Tea)
- 1 tsp Grind Spice Co Habañero Sugar
- 1 tsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 oz sparkling water
- Mint sprig, optional for garnish
- Heat 12 oz of water to 215-ish°F. Steep 1 packet of mango tea for 10 minutes. Add habañero sugar until dissolved. Let tea cool and chill tea in refrigerator until cold.
- Pour chilled tea and mango balsamic into cocktail glass over ice. Top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves, if desired
Shop the story