Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Mocktail
Bring a little sparkle to your booze-free happy hour. Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea meets our Cascade Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar in a tangy-sweet beverage-rimmed with our Hibiscus Sugar and fresh raspberries to top it off.
- 12 oz water
- 1 Package Wild Raspberry Hibiscus Herbal Tea
- 1 tsp Grind Spice Co Hibiscus Sugar
- 1 tsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cascade Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberries, optional garnish
- Heat 12 oz of water to 215-ish°F. Steep 1 packet of raspberry hibiscus for 10 minutes. Let tea cool and chill tea in refrigerator until cold.
- Mix chilled tea and raspberry balsamic.
- Rim medium-sized beverage glass with hibiscus sugar. Pour mix in the glass and finish with raspberries Add ice as needed.