Tuscan Herb Roasted Pepitas
Pepitas are the inside of a pumpkin seed. Roasted pepitas have such great flavor and are a great source of magnesium and omega 3 fatty acid. Simple and delicious, these pepitas are the perfect add to salads and soups, or you can just snack on them. They keep in an air tight container for a week or two... if they last that long!
- 2 cups raw pepitas
- 3 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Chipotle Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix the pepitas and Tuscan Herb Olive Oil. Stir well until the olive oil has coated all the pepitas.
- Once the pepitas are coated, stir in the Chipotle Salt.
- Spread the pepitas onto a baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, shaking them halfway through.
- Store in an airtight container or glass jar.