Grilled Honey Mustard Chicken Flatbread
- 1 chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 1 tsp of Grind Spice Co Chipotle Salt
- 1/2 tsp Grind Spice Co Devil's Backbone Blend
- 1 flatbread
- ½ cup ricotta
- Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Lavender Balsamic Vinegar to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, dijon mustard, 1 Tbsp Herbes de Provence Olive Oil and garlic. Set aside half the marinade for later. Place chicken in the remaining marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Drain moisture from the ricotta with a cheesecloth.
- Preheat the grill to high. Remove chicken from marinade and grill until fully cooked, but do not over cook. Let cool before dicing into 1 inch cubes.
- Brush both sides of the flatbread with remaining Herbes de Provence Olive Oil. Spread ricotta over the flatbread and top with the diced chicken. Season with Devil's Backbone Blend and Chipotle Salt to taste. Grill for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from the grill.
- Drizzle the flatbread with the marinade that was set aside and Lavender Balsamic, and to with arugula.
Shop the story