Vegan Garlic Pumpkin Soup
Channel your flannel in the crisp, colorful and cool - we've got a delicious Garlic Pumpkin Soup recipe to warm you up on even the chilliest fall days.
- 2 Tbsp Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 3 cups pumpkin, pureed
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp thyme, dried and ground
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Chipotle Salt
- 2 tsp Grind Spice Co Devil's Backbone Blend
- our Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
- pre-salted and roasted pumpkin seeds or Tuscan Herb Roasted Pepitas
- Add Garlic Infused Olive Oil to a large pot on medium high. Add the sliced shallots and sauté until translucent.
- Add the pumpkin, veggie broth, thyme Chipotle Salt and Devil's Backbone Blend. Stir well, bring to a boil, then simmer for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and blend mix until smooth with an immersion blender.
- Drizzle Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar on top, sprinkle the top with pumpkin seeds and enjoy!
Notes: This soup comes out pretty thick. Make this thinner by adding more veggie broth or with a little less kick by using Grind Spice Co Colorado Garlic Pepper instead of Devil's Backbone Blend.