Boo Crew Punch
This one is something for the kids... or the adults. It's a choose your own adventure kinda drink. The blood red cauldron bubbles and boils, releasing eerie looking smoke all over the room, just like you would imagine a witch's cauldron doing. On it's own, it's a fun little fruity punch for kids, but it can easily be turned into some adult fun by adding rum. So much fun for everyone and definitely the most impressive looking!
- 64 oz cranberry juice blend
- 64oz apple cider
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 1/2 cup of Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 4-5 inch chunks dry ice
- gummy worms (optional)
1. Chill the ingredients prior to serving. Add all ingredients to a punch bowl and stir. Garnish with dry ice and gummy worms, if desired. For the spiked version, add an entire 375ml bottle of rum to the punch, or make the spiked servings to order. Ladle out 1 8oz serving of punch and add 1 to 2 ounces of rum.
2. Break the dry ice into 4 inch chunks. Do this close to serving. Start by dropping the plastic bag with the dry ice on the ground several times to allow it to break into large chunks. DO NOT EVER TOUCH THE DRY ICE WITH YOUR BARE HANDS OR MOUTH! Preferably use goggles and gloves when handling the dry ice. Use a chisel to break the dry ice into smaller pieces using a screwdriver or ice pick. Wrap the small chunks in a towel and place them in a cooler with the top off until you're ready to serve the drinks. Don't place the dry ice in a freezer.
3. Using tongs, add a 1/2 inch to 1 inch chunk of dry ice to the punch bowl. It should sink to the bottom and create a smoking effect that lasts 5 - 10 minutes. Do not serve or drink the ice.