Maple Pumpkin Martini
The taste and smell of fall has arrived...in the form of a delicious cocktail! Pumpkin pie just screams fall, so why not put it in liquid form? Creamy, cozy and absolutely tastes like pie, this drink has actual pumpkin in it, so you know you're eating...errr...drinking?...the real deal. If you really want to make this extra, you can coat the glass rim with our Spiced Chai Sugar. Then you get a hint of extra sweet and crunch with each sip. You also put a little whip cream on the top, if you so choose.
- 2 oz vodka of choice
- 1/2 oz heavy cream (or coconut milf for dairy-free and vegan)
- 1/2 oz Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Maple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Spiced Chai Sugar
- Maple syrup
- Whipped cream (optional)
1. On a plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of the martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed Spiced Chai Sugar until evenly coated.
2. Place all remaining ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepped martini glass. Top with whipped cream, if desired.