Lavender Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
This is absolute the best cranberry sauce recipe we've tried. Mixed with blackberries, a Lavender Balsamic reduction, a touch of maple syrup, vanilla, rosemary and orange it's vegan, gluten free, easy and it makes delicious addition to turkey or pb&j sandwiches all week long.
- 1/2 lb fresh cranberries
- 1/2 lb blackberries or purple figs
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Lavender Dark Balsamic
- 3 tbsp maple or date syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 strip orange peel about 5 inches
- Put the cranberries, blackberries or figs, balsamic vinegar, syrup, vanilla and rosemary sprig in a medium sauce pot. Bring to a simmer and cook on medium flame until the cranberries begin to burst. About 6 minutes or so.
- Remove from flame and adjust sweetness to your taste with more syrup If it seems too tart.
20 servings. Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 58 TOTAL FAT: 0g SATURATED FAT: 0g TRANS FAT: 0g UNSATURATED FAT: 0g CHOLESTEROL: 0mg SODIUM: 1mg CARBOHYDRATES: 13g FIBER: 1g SUGAR: 11g PROTEIN: 0g
Shop the story