Italian Sage Stuffed Mushrooms
These mini cups of savory deliciousness are literally stuffed with flavor. Cheesy, earthy and herby, they make a perfect appetizer or side dish. Perfect and easy for dinner parties!
- 12 ea large white stuffing mushrooms
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs or gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Ground Roasted Vegetable
- 1 tsp Black Truffle Sea Salt
- ¼ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Wild Mushroom & Sage, plus extra for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Remove mushrooms stems and discard. If needed, clean tops of mushroom caps with a paper towel and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, spice blends, truffle salt, and olive oil until combined.
- Spoon the filling into each mushroom cavity and arrange on the baking sheet, filling side up. Drizzle extra olive oil over each mushroom.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown.
Shop the story