Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Roast Beef
This Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Roast Beef recipe is a super flavorful dinner! A simple marinade made with our balsamic vinegar, garlic and spices makes this one of the best tasting grilled roast beef recipes that you can try.
3 pound beef arm roast, chuck roast or rump roast (we suggest a cut from Mountain View Meat)
½ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Neapolitan Herb Balsamic Vinegar
½ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
¼ cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons of Grind Spice Co Cajun Blackened Blend
1 tablespoon Grind Spice Co Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
1. Remove roast from packaging and pat dry with a paper towel. Place in a casserole dish or baking dish.
2. Mix marinade together in a bowl by combining Neapolitan Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic Olive Oil, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, Cajun Blackened Blend and salt.
3. Pour over roast and turn to coat both sides.
4. Use a tenderizer or sharp knife to get the marinade down into the meat on both sides.
5. Cover and refrigerate 4 -8 hours.
6. Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature about an hour before cooking.
7. Prepare a grill fire to about 350°.
8. Place roast on the grill and pour remaining marinade over roast. Cook roast over indirect fire for 1 hour with the grill closed.
9. Check internal temperature with a digital thermometer and cook until desired doneness. We prefer medium (150° internally).
10. Remove from grill and allow to rest 15 minutes before slicing thin for serving.