Dark Chocolate Four Bean Chili
Think Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar can only be added to ice cream? Think again. This four bean chili is vegan, full of protein, rich, unique, and it has a secret ingredient...Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar! Sure to wow the plant-forward eaters in your life, this crowd pleaser is super easy to make. The perfect potluck companion! Add ground turkey, elk, deer, beef or lamb to make it meaty.
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 cups white onion, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Grind Spice Co Typhoon Fish Taco Blend
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 16oz can black beans
- 1 16oz can pinto beans
- 1 16oz can cannellini beans
- 1 16oz kidney beans
- 1 14.5oz can fire roasted tomatoes
- Heat the Garlic Olive Oil in a sauté pan and sauté the onion and garlic for about 10 minutes, until soft.
- Toss the sauteed onions in a crockpot.
- Add the garlic, Dark Chocolate Balsamic, chili powder, Typhoon Fish Taco Blend, beans (and liquid from all cans!) and fire roasted tomatoes.
- Cover the crockpot ith lid and cook on low for 4 - 5 hours.
- Garnish with cheddar cheese or sour cream and green onions a little bit more Dark Chocolate Balsamic ... or all three!
Shop the story