Rosemary Garlic Potato Breakfast Flatbread Pizza
There's nothing better than pizza for breakfast and this vegetarian breakfast flatbread pizza takes breakfast to the next level. Layers of shallot, garlic, thinly sliced potatoes and fresh rosemary are topped with our Rosemary Fused Olive Oil, melty, salty gruyere cheese and a perfectly runny sunny-side-up egg. It also makes an amazing Mother's Day Brunch!
Flat Bread Dough Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups of unbleached flour or King Arthur Measure for Measure Flour to make this gluten-free
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Rosemary Fused Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoon shallot, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 8 oz. gruyere cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Grind Spice Co Applewood Smoked Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp red pepper flakes
- To make the flat bread dough, mix together the Rosemary Fused Olive Oil, warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow to sit for five minutes to bloom. Blend salt with flour and mix with wet ingredients to form a somewhat moist dough.
- Knead dough for about five minutes, adding just a bit of flour if it becomes too sticky, until a smooth dough forms. Divide into two balls and set aside covered in a warm place to rise until doubled, for about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, slice pears and radish. Shred cheese and cut prosciutto. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- To assemble, roll each flat dough ball in to a very thin circle, approximately 8" in diameter. Place the rolled dough on to a sheet pan or pizza pan greased with Rosemary Fused Olive Oil. Add sliced shallot and garlic evenly across both flatbreads. Layer on thinly sliced potatoes, leaving as much of a crust as you desire. Sprinkle chopped rosemary across the potatoes. Sprinkle the cheese on the flatbreads, leaving two wells in the center of each flat dough ball for the eggs. Add 2 cracked eggs two each flattened dough ball, add another drizzle of Rosemary Fused Olive Oil over the top and sprinkle with Applewood Smoked Sea Salt and red pepper flakes.
- Slide the flat bread into the preheated oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and beginning to caramelize and the crust is golden brown and slightly puffed. Rotate the flat bread half way through the cooking process to ensure that each cooks evenly.
Serves approximately 4-6