A classic that everyone should know how to make, plus we've added a truffle twist! Tender and flavorful, these meatballs are cooked using our Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegar, Black Truffle Oil, Italian Seasoning and Black Truffle Sea Salt. You can top with your favorite red or cream sauce. Simply, trufflicious!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 1lb ground beef
- 1lb ground pork
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, minced
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Traditional 18 Year Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Grind Spice Co Black Truffle Sea Salt
- 1/3 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese + extra for topping
- 2 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Truffle Oil
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
Preheat the oven to 375F.
In a large bowl combine ingredients for meatballs except the olive oil. Scoop out 2 Tbsp and form into balls.
Brush 2 Tbsp Garlic & Herb Olive Oil onto a baking sheet. Cook for 20 - 25 minutes, flipping the meatballs halfway thru cook time.
Remove from the pan. Top with fresh parsley and more parmesan cheese, enjoy!