Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cookies
These Lemon Rosemary Olive Oil Cookies are little pillows of lemon-y goodness. Soft, fluffy and bursting with flavor they're made with our Lemon Fused Olive Oil and fresh rosemary, making them a unique culinary cookie experience!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 2 cups all-purpose flour or gluten-free all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Whole Fruit Lemon Fused Olive Oil + extra for cookie sheet
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
- Preheat oven to 350˚F and brush a standard cooking sheet with Lemon Fused Olive Oil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat the sugar, Lemon Fused Olive Oil, lemon zest and rosemary until smooth. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients. Beating until combined.
- Roll cookies into tablespoon-sized balls, placing them on the baking sheet about 1-inch apart. Sprinkle each cookie with a bit of sugar.
- Bake for 11 – 13 minutes. Remove from oven and allow the sheet to cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to a cooling rack.
Yield = approx 30 cookies