Tuscan Herb Olive Oil Ranch Dip
A creamy twist on the classic ranch dip, this version features our Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil and Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar, which complements the coolness of sour cream. Enhanced with dried parsley, onion powder, and garlic powder, this dip is irresistibly flavorful and pairs wonderfully with a variety of chips, crackers, carrots or cucumbers. Also delicious on sandwiches.
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
- In a bowl, mix together sour cream, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried parsley, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- Chill the dip in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with your favorite chips or vegetable crudites.