Witch's Brew Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Crisp mixed salad greens mingle with juicy blackberries, halved purple grapes, and tangy crumbled feta cheese, creating a spellbinding combination of flavors and colors. Drizzled with our hauntingly delicious Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar and Gochujang Infused Olive Oil, a hint of Dijon mustard, this salad is sure to cast a delicious spell on your taste buds. Serve it as a side dish or appetizer at your spooky gathering.
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup purple grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Gochujang Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, toss together arugula, blackberries, purple grapes, crumbled feta cheese and almonds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, Gochujang Infused Olive Oil, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the vinaigrette.
- Drizzle the balsamic vinaigrette over the salad just before serving, creating a bewitching blend of flavors and colors that will delight your guests.