Persian Lime Olive Oil Mocktail
Lucky for us, extra virgin olive oil has been on bar carts for a few years now, mainly because it mixes well with alcohol and creates a luxurious, rich drink. This booze-free version allows you to appreciate the fruity flavor of our Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil and the bold aroma that pairs well with the tartness of lime juice and freshness of cucumber.
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Persian Lime Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cups lime or plain sparkling water
- ½ large English cucumber, sliced into ¼" thick slices
- 1 lime, sliced
- Add lime juice, honey, olive oil, and cucumber and lime slices to a cocktail shaker or lidded container with ice. Shake for 30 seconds until chilled.
- Divide between 2 glasses. Top each glass with 1 cup of sparkling water and enjoy!