Oregano Balsamic Marinated Flank Steak
Balsamic vinaigrette or marinade? How about both! Give your next flank steak enormous flavor by marinating it in this delicious, fresh blend. Throw garlic, our Black Pepper Steak Seasoning, Rosemary Fused Olive Oil and Oregano Balsamic in a blender and you have a delicious, overnight marinade. Serve the sliced steak over toasted bread, with grilled vegetables or use it as the basis for an epic steak sandwich.
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons Grind Spice Co Black Pepper Steak Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Oregano Balsamic Vinegar
1 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Rosemary Fused Olive Oil plus more for grilling
- Grind Spice Co Aged Balsamic Salt
- 1 (3-pound) flank steak
- Salt & pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine the garlic, Black Pepper Steak Seasoning and Oregano Balsamic, and puree until the garlic is minced. With the machine on, gradually add the Rosemary Fused Olive Oil and blend until creamy.
- Add the meat to a glass or ceramic baking dish and pour all but 1/4 cup of the marinade on top; turn the meat to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Light a grill and oil the grates. Remove the steak from the marinade, letting the excess drip off. Season with salt and pepper. Grill the steak over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the thickest part registers 125°F, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer the steak to a carving board and let rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice the meat against the grain and serve with your favorite veggie dish. (Pssst...these Cilantro & Onion Braised Vegetables make a super tasty side!)
Shop the story