Dark Chocolate Balsamic Cheesecake Popsicles
Craving something sweet and creamy, without wanting to scarf down a whole pint of ice cream? We've got just the sweet treat for you! These delicious, swirly cheesecake popsicles, made with yogurt, cream cheese and our Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar, are velvety and delightful.
- 1 12oz brick of cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup of Two Good Vanilla Yogurt or vanilla yogurt of choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Dark Chocolate Balsamic Vinegar
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, milk, yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Pour into 12 popsicle molds, until the mixture is just about to the fill line.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of dark chocolate balsamic into each popsicle mold. Insert popsicle sticks and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
Shop the story