Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned
This seasonal twist on the classic old fashioned features the warm flavors of whiskey, enhanced with the sweet and tangy notes of our Denissimo Specialty Vinegar. A dash of orange bitters adds a hint of citrusy brightness, while a garnish of orange peel or apple completes the eerie elegance of this bewitching libation. Whether you're enjoying it at a haunted house party or sipping it by the fire on a chilly autumn evening, the Pumpkin Spice Old Fashioned is sure to add a touch of magic to your Halloween festivities!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 2 oz bourbon or whiskey
- 1/4 oz Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Denissimo Specialty Dark Vinegar
- Dash of orange bitters
- Dash of simple syrup (optional, adjust to taste)
- Orange peel or dried apple for garnish
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
- In a mixing glass, combine bourbon or whiskey, Denissimo Specialty Vinegar, orange bitters, and simple syrup (if using).
- Fill the glass with ice cubes and stir well.
- Strain the mixture into a rocks glass filled with ice.
- Express the oils from the orange peel over the drink by twisting it over the glass, then garnish with the peel or apple.
- Serve your pumpkin spice old fashioned with a drizzle of Denissimo Specialty Vinegar for a hauntingly delicious twist!