Garlic Cayenne Balsamic Glazed Wings
Warning: these wings are spectacularly delicious and incredibly addictive! They also might make your hands a little sticky. Chose your outfit wisely.
- 2 pounds chicken wings
- 4 slices ginger
- 3 scallions, thingly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cayenne Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Tangerine Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce or Bragg Liquid Amino Acids to make it gluten free
- 1 teaspoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Toasted Sesame Oil
Rinse chicken wings and pat dry. In a large shallow bowl or ziplock bag add all the ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon garlic olive oil and cayenne olive oil. Add the wings and toss well to coat. Cover and marinate the wings in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or up to 8 hours.
Remove wings from marinade and pat dry. Heat a large (preferably non-stick) saute pan (12"+) over medium heat. Add one tablespoon Cayenne and one tablespoon of garlic olive oil to the pan. Add the wings and fry until browned on each side, about 5 minutes. Continue cooking the wings, turning them over often to coat as the glaze caramelizes. Cook until the wings are nicely browned, sticky, and cooked through. Garnish with additional sliced scallions before serving.