Orange Julius Protein Smoothie
- 1 orange - peeled
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder (about 14g)
- 1 tbsp almonds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Roasted Almond Oil
- 1 cup milk
- Blend peeled orange in blender until liquefied.
- Add protein powder and nuts, blend, and then add vanilla extract, almond oil and milk and blend.
- Add ice cubes and blend until you get the desired consistency.
- Store in the freezer for about 30 minutes to get a more frozen consistency.
Shop the story