Strawberry Vanilla Vodka Cocktail
I love a good vodka cocktail flavored with fresh fruit and one of our sweet balsamics. The Vanilla Balsamic in this drink adds and exotic twist!
- Grind Spice Co. Vanilla Bean Sugar or Grind Spice Co. Strawberry Sugar to rim the glass (if desired)
- 3-4 diced fresh strawberries (plus extra slice or half of strawberry for garnish)
- 2 oz of your favorite vodka
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Vanilla Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 small bunch of mint (for garnish)
Rim a cocktail glass with sugar (if desired) and fill with ice. Set aside.
Add diced strawberries to a cocktail shaker and muddle with a twisting motion to extract juice.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the shaker and shake 8-10 times.
Pour the cocktail into a glass and garnish with a strawberry and sprig of mint.