Dill Corn Chowder
This thick, rich, chunky chowder, with a pronounced corn and fresh dill flavor, is all round delicious and can be served up in less than and hour. Super easy to make with simple ingredients, dill and corn make such a harmonious pair in this chowder masterpiece.
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- 1/4 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Wild Anithos Dill Infused Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 1 cup celery
- 2 1/2 cups hot water
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups frozen or fresh corn
- 1 Tbsp Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Premium White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Grind Spice Co Bacon Salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- 3 Tbsp flour or gluten-free flour
- 2 cups half and half
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh dill, chopped
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
Cover and simmer until potatoes are soft, about 30 minutes.
In a small bowl, mix flour into 1 cup of the half and half. Stir into the soup, then add remaining half and half.
Heat until it gets nice and thick, smushing some of the potatoes against the side of the pot, and stirring often.
Cool and stir in the bacon and fresh dill. Serve it up!