Green Chili Tomato Salsa
- ½ medium onion
- ½ medium green bell pepper
- 1 small fresh jalapeno pepper
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 6 medium fresh tomatoes (we suggest whatever variety looks good at the Farmer’s Market)
- 2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Baklouti Green Chili Pepper Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Red Barrel Aged Wine Vinegar
- ½ lime
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Wash and roughly chop all the produce. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, wine juice and salt. Set aside.
Place the onion, bell pepper, jalapeno and cilantro in a food processor or blender. Pulse until finely chopped.
Add in the tomatoes, and the olive oil vinegar mix and pulse the mixture a few more times until the tomatoes are coarsely chopped.
Pour the salsa into a resealable container and mix well, ensuring all ingredients are well incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.