Grilled Truffle Parmesan Cauliflower Steaks
Ever hear of a cauliflower steak? If not, you should familiarize yourself with these tasty morsels. Topped with nutty parmesan and earthy truffle oil, these grilled cauliflower steaks are just the right amount of caramelized edges and smoky. This is sure to become your favorite way to eat cauliflower!
I N G R E D I E N T S :
- ¼ cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Milanese Gremolata Infused Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Truffle Sea Salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large heads cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Black Truffle Oil
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
I N S T R U C T I O N S :
3. Brush one side of the steaks with some of the oil mixture.
4. Place steaks on the grill, oiled-side down; grill for 5 minutes. Brush more oil mixture on top and gently flip over; grill until golden brown and slightly charred, 5 to 7 minutes more. Remove to a platter and drizzle with Black Truffle Oil. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and parsley.