Peach Balsamic Smash Cocktail
- 3 slices of a ripe Palisade Peach
- 3-4 fresh mint leaves
- 2 teaspoons RockyMountain Olive Oil Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 ounces of your favorite bourbon
- 1 ounce of unflavored sparkling water / club soda
- Ice for the glass
- One spring of fresh mint (to garnish)
In a tall glass, add 2 of the peach slices, mint leaves and the Peach Balsamic. Muddle this mixture with the back of a spoon, gently breaking up the fruit and the mint, releasing their flavor.
Fill up the glass with ice and add in the 3 ounces of bourbon. Top with the sparkling water and additional peach and mint.
Shop the story