Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Bloody Mary
Move over, mimosas. Our October brunch cocktail of choice is full of spicy, savory, boozy love and it's eeerisistable!
- 1/2 cup Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 can tomato juice 46-ounce, about 6 cups
- Juice of one large lime
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoonWorcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons hot sauceI like Tabasco
- 3 large stalks celerychopped
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- Lime wedges celery stalks, and olives, to garnish
- In a small saucepan, simmer the Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar over medium-low heat until it has reduced to 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes.
- In a large pitcher, combine 2 tablespoons of the reduced balsamic vinegar, tomato juice, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, and hot sauce.
- Place the chopped celery stalks in a food processor and pulse until coarsely ground. Add about 1 cup of the tomato mixture and process until pureed. Pour the celery mixture back into the pitcher with the rest of the tomato juice mixture.
- To make each drink, fill a glass with ice. Add 1/4 cup of vodka and top with the bloody mary mix. Drizzle with a little of the remaining balsamic vinegar. Garnish with a lime wedge, celery stalk, and olives.
Shop the story