Cinnamon Pear Spiked Apple Cider
Fruity and sweet, but - B E WA R E - this drink might bite! Perfect enjoyed with friends and full moons.
- 1 ounce preferred bourbon
- 1 ounce Luxardo Amaro Abano
- 3/4 ounce apple cider
- 1/4 ounce Rocky Mountain Olive Oil Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 5 thin apple slices, skewered on a toothpick, for garnish
- In a shaker, combine everything except the ice and apple slices. Fill the shaker with ice, cover and shake well. Using a fine sieve as well as a cocktail strainer (preferably a Hawthorne), strain the cocktail into a chilled coupe.
- Garnish with the apple slices.
Shop the story