Summer Peach White Sangria
- 1 bottle ofpinot grigio white wine
- 1 cuppineapple-orange juice
- 1 cup peachnectar
- ½ cup rum
- ¼ cup RockyMountain Olive Oil Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 peaches,sliced into wedges
- 2 oranges,sliced into wheels
- 2 lemons,sliced into wheels
- 1 small bunchof fresh mint leaves plus more for garnishing
Wash andslice all the fruit, wash the mint leaves.
In a large pitcher,add the wine, pineapple-orange juice, peach nectar, rum, Peach Balsamic,peaches, oranges, lemons and mint. Stir well to combine and let chill in thefridge for 1-3 hours before serving.
To serve,add ice to your serving glasses and top with the sangria. Garnish each glasswith mint and enjoy!
Shop the story