Summertime Fruit Salad with Cascade Raspberry-Rose Dressing
- 2 cupsblueberries or blackberries
- 2 peaches
- 4 cups ofstrawberries
- 2 cupsseedless, green grapes
- 3 TablespoonsRockyMountain Cascade Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 TablespoonRockyMountain Olive Oil Tea Rose Infused Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoonfresh mint leaves
Wash the fruit,berries and mint leaves. Into a large bowl, add the blueberries and blackberries. Cut thepeaches in half, remove their pits and then cut each half into 6 slices. Removethe steam and core from the strawberries and cut into quarters. Cut the grapesin half and add them into the bowl with the blueberries. Also add in thepeaches and strawberries.
Dress thefruit salad by drizzling the balsamic and olive oil on top of the fruit andgently tossing to coat.
Let thefruit salad set at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate and scatter freshmint leaves on top before serving.